Saturday 26 March 2011

A Winner's Breakfast!

Morning.... sunday morning 8a.m.... NOT my cup of tea!!
But today is a V.I.D. = Very Important Day.... it's Stramilano day! This is my first 10k run for which I have been training my little but (and legs) off for since October. Cross fingers for it to go well...
It calls for a winner's breakfast inspired by blogger friends over in the USA!

Ingredients:

  • 3 tablespoons of apple sauce (home made... recipe later)
  • 1 glass of milk (circa 200 ml)
  • 3 tablespoons of instant Oat Meal
  • 1 tablespoon of flax seed
  • 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to make it:
Apple sauce is made so that's easy and fast - put it in  bowl.
Pour glass of milk with oat meal and flaxseed in a pan - bring to a boil and cook down until you have the porridge consistency you like. 
Add cinnamon.
Stir all together.

Outcome: voila a hopefully WINNER's breakfast. Wish me luck!!! 
Winner's Breakfast
Buon Appetito 
Chef Steph

2 comments:

  1. Breakfast or not, you are so going to ROCK IT!!! The world is waiting for a Celebratory Lunch/Dinner recipe later on!!!

    ReplyDelete